The Terms and Conditions below govern the agreement between you, the client, and us, Isle Walk. By booking a tour with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and make sure you understand them.
1) Upon receiving your booking request, one of Isle Walk’s experienced travel consultants will start to assist you in building a pleasant travel plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours.
2) Upon the receipt of a deposit from you, we’ll secure your reservation and process your final booking immediately. Deposit is usually 80% of the total touring price, while the percentage could be subject to group size and itinerary; your travel consultant will adjust it accordingly.
3) It is highly recommended to have your reservation made 60 days prior to your departure date. 80% of payment the total touring price is required 30 days prior to the departure date. Remaining 20% has to be cleared once landed in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Delay in payment for any reason may result to cutting down itinerary as per our discretion. We reserve the right to require a higher amount of deposit or an advance payment of balance during high season to secure your booking.
4) Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. Should any conditions change after the confirmation, Isle Walk reserves the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options.
2) Detailed payment guide will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant. 20% of the total amount must be settled by the bank before your scheduled departure date (or at any optional date upon mutual agreement); if not, all reservations will be cancelled automatically.
3) Any bank charges levied by the sending bank of your payment must be taken care of by yourself.
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity.
If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Isle Walk’s cancellation policy:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1) If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
2) If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
3) If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
4) If cancellations received during high peak season from 15 Dec 2019 to 15 Jan 2020 no refund.
5) In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Traveller substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or ship tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Alteration of Itinerary
Before your booking is confirmed, adjustment to itinerary are happily processed free of charge, since it is our goal to offer you the best possible tour. However, after you receive the confirmation letter, any alterations may result in additional payment, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Isle Walk reserves the right to modify your itinerary if air schedule, surface transportation or water transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes, then you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
A passport valid for no less than 6 months is required to travel to Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Responsibility for documentation accuracy, passport validity and dispatch of documents rests with you. Isle Walk accepts no responsibility for any failure in this respect. You must clearly provide your full name on passport; otherwise we are not liable for any delays, transport failure.
You must advise us in writing, at or prior to booking, of any physical, emotional or mental condition which may require professional attention during the trip or the use of special equipment. You must provide your own small, collapsible wheelchair if it is a necessity through your journey, please note not all of our trips are wheelchair-accessible. Besides, we cannot guarantee any wheelchair assistance or accessibility in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Isle Walk reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, in our opinion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants.
We cannot accommodate women who are 6 month or longer pregnant.
You should take into account all travel risks and health requirements applicable to the areas you intend to visit. You are solely responsible for checking the governmental safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements in Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Exemption of Liability
The responsibility of Isle walk and its affiliated companies is strictly limited. Isle walk shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, or failure to act of any suppliers such as those of surface, air, and water transportation, sightseeing excursions, cruise/hotel accommodations, or of any third party not directly owned or operated by Isle walk. By utilizing the travel services of the suppliers, you agree that you will look to such suppliers for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those travelling with you, and that neither Isle Walk nor any representative of Isle walk shall be liable.
Without limitation, Isle Walk is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay, or inconvenience in connection with the provision of, or failure to provide, any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from–but not limited to–acts of God or force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labour activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes of other means of transportation or for the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time, sanitation problems, lack of medical care, or for any other cause beyond the direct control of Isle Walk. Nor is Isle Walk responsible for missing your valuable items due to your negligence.
Isle Walk is not responsible for your failure to comply with customs regulations.
Isle Walk holds no responsibility for any criminal act or any act of the clients considered criminal by the laws of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, but is obliged to provide both relevant law offices and the clients with utmost assistance in investigation when needed.
Walk reserves the right to substitute hotels of similar quality at any time or
to make changes in itinerary of similar quality, flights, or cruise ships, or
to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Isle Walk cancels a tour before it
starts, Isle Walk is liable for a full refund of the money received. If you
purchase an airline ticket separately, ensure that your agent explains the
conditions under which the ticket is issued as Isle Walk is not responsible for
such airline ticket cancellation fees.
Isle Walk reserves the right to correct promotional or pricing errors at any time, or to increase the program price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, taxes, or fuel surcharges.
Please understand that not all museums and attractions are open every day all the year round. Isle Walk reserves the right to vary the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that enables you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and there are no refunds for any unused or unavailable excursions.
Many of Isle Walk Tours packages include activities require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, snorkelling, Sea Walking, Scuba diving, Speed Boating etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Isle walk, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its employees and agents have executed their duty and taken the necessary care.
Compensation payments do not apply where performance of our contract with you is prevented by risk or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airport or ports, cancellation or change of scheduled airlines and similar events beyond our control.
Complaints and Claims
Whenever you feel unsatisfied with any service Isle Walk has provided, please inform your local tour guide or your travel consultant immediately to avoid similar problems either before or during trip.
If you want to complain or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email or by phone within 15 days upon your tour is finished. Please attach relevant receipts and evidence to substantiate the letter of claim.
Isle Walk reserves the right of final explanation to above terms.