Scuba at Havelock Island
Nemo Reef in Havelock Island marks every point on the list for a perfect diving experience and is the best place to dive in Andaman for both new and experienced divers.
The rich marine life and abundant coral population near the place offer an engaging experience, second to none. The divers are often enclosed with vibrant fishes and sea dwellers throughout the dive. The perfect blend of clear waters and low water currents makes sure your dive is stress-free and safe.
The beach can be reached by road and has an extensive number of experienced PADI-certified scuba providers. The abundance of providers gives you a lot of choices so you can compare and get the best package for yourself.
The best thing is, that every trip and package includes a visit to Havelock Island, so you don’t have to worry about additional travel expenses and time.
Elephant Beach on the other hand is great for other water sports, except for Scuba. The beach can be easily reached by boat.
The gentle stream, warm water, and exceptional maritime biodiversity of the Andaman Islands have made it ‘THE’ place to be if you want to experience scuba diving. But where should you try out scuba diving in the Andaman Islands? Your answer is Havelock Island or, as you know it, the Swaraj Dweep.
At Havelock Island, you can enjoy the pleasure and excitement of scuba diving, and that too without prior knowledge of swimming. You will be guided by trained experts from the beginning to the end.
So, spend your holidays in Andaman scuba diving at Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) and witness an unforgettable and lifetime experience!
- Nemo Reef is the well-known coral reef of Havelock Island due to its dense coral population. Also, this place is safe for scuba diving as the water is clear and has a low current.
- Scuba experience on this island depends upon factors like water depth, weather, water current, water clarity, coral, and fish population.
- Do not pollute the water by using chemical products while diving or throwing garbage in the water.
- Also, do not touch the coral reef or get close to the sea life.
- For any urgent booking or If you require any urgent assistance, you may call us at +91 – 9434282041 / 9933204095 (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM) Get in touch with Team:- WhatsApp us number +91 – 9434282041.